With unrivalled experience in packaging and labeling, we combine knowledge, expertise, innovative technologies and a dedicated team of specialists to ensure the highest quality standard of clinical supplies.
We are able to accommodate product needs for light and oxygen sensitivity combined with temperature controls supporting Cold Chain and low-humidity conditions with technological solutions, regardless of packaging type or scale.
We blend extensive label design technology with flexible primary and secondary packaging suites to provide scalable packaging solutions for all phases of the clinical lifecycle.
Our best-in-class packaging design team work with clients to optimize pack design solutions for precise assembly and release of patient kits for global studies.
Our Comprehensive Packaging Service Includes:
- Packaging design and development
- Specialty products including temperature controlled
- Support services including QP services and product release
- Activ-BlisterTM solutions in partnership with CSP Technologies
Package types supported include:
- Aseptic fill of Phase I trials
- Labeling for parenterals and injectables
- Tyvek blistering for parenterals
- Device Assembly
- Child resistant and compliance prompting packaging
- Overwrapping and pouching
- Expiry date extension and over-labeling
- Just-in-Time labeling
- Potents, controlled substances