Compliance and adherence packaging can play an effective role in maximizing patient compliance and adherence by helping address core challenges through the integration of support tools.
PCI provides insightful and multifaceted solutions for addressing patient compliance and adherence for clinical investigational medicines as well as commercial applications. Our innovative design and development services department is able to customize packaging solutions that optimize the interaction of the patient and the product including:
- Unit dose calendarization
- Dosing instructions and patient education
- Script drivers – cash cards, coupons, and removable prescriber chart stickers
- Print and electronic patient education tools
- Patient doctor interaction tools – symptoms trackers and patient diaries
- Guides for lifestyle management
- Regulatory literature including patient inserts and medication guides
- Enrolment tools and business reply cards
- FAQ cards, wallet cards, reminder stickers, and magnets
PCI supports highly automated packaging formats including:
Dosepak™, Dosepak Express™, Shellpak™, Shellpak Renew™, Perfpak™, KeyPakTM, KeyPak PlusTM, EcoSlideTM, and a broad range of proprietary F=1 child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging options.
Electronic Compliance Monitoring
ECM technologies are available for closed loop monitoring of patient health outcomes.
Our dedicated team of specialists will be happy to discuss any of your Compliance & Adherence needs. Contact us on +1 779-208-1819 (US) or +44 1495 711 222 (UK/EU) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your PCI experience today.
Rely on our compliance and adherence packaging services. Your drug product destination means the world to us.
January 11, 2023
November 16, 2022
November 16, 2022