At PCI, ensuring life-changing medicines reach those who need it most is our highest priority. As a truly integrated global CDMO, we are manufacturing, packaging and supply chain experts, harnessing our experience and expertise to deliver you a seamless solution with the ultimate aim of improving the lives of patients.
To complement our existing sterile fill-finish capabilities, we have further invested in state-of-the-art robotic technology. This investment comprises two Cytiva Microcell Vial Filler units for earlier clinical scale manufacture and a larger scale Cytiva SA25 Aseptic Filling Workstation for later stage clinical through to commercial launch scale manufacture.
The scalability of our robotic service offering from the Microcell Vial Filler through to the larger SA25 Filling Workstation allows us to plan for delivery of larger clinical and commercial scale production as a product moves through its life-cycle. In addition, as the SA25 technology is able to fill multiple delivery device formats including vials, syringes, and cartridges, we will work with you throughout the early clinical development program to offer a seamless later stage clinical and commercial scale production plan in the most patient-centric delivery format.
The Benefits of PCI’s State-of-the-Art Robotic Sterile Fill-Finish Technologies Versus More Traditional Solutions
- The fastest and safest path to flexible sterile filling for your high value therapies
- The gloveless isolator removes human intervention from the process, achieving the highest standards of sterility
- Robotic accuracy avoids the electromechanical filling and closure activity failures typically experienced with more traditional filling technologies
- Sterility assurance and drug product quality is significantly improved as multiple sources of risk are eliminated through single use parts, a pre-sterilized flow path and ready to use containers
- Particle risk is reduced through the use of press-fit vial closures with integrated stoppers – no crimp capping or stopper bowl
- The high precision Dynamic Peristaltic Pump ensures accurate fill volumes with minimal product losses – our equipment is designed to reduce shear stress and prevent aggregation that is often seen when processing biologics
- The agile technology delivers reduced fill and changeover times
Our dedicated team of specialists will be happy to discuss any of your Robotic Sterile Fill-Finish needs. Contact us on +1 779-208-1819 (US) or +44 1495 711 222 (UK/EU) or email email@example.com
Our development & manufacturing services
Start your PCI experience today.
Rely on our robotic fill-finish services. Your drug product destination means the world to us.
September 26, 2023
July 04, 2023
June 15, 2023
April 11, 2023