Commencing phase I Clinical Trials in Israel can be started with short notice, as no licenses are needed. Phase II and III trials in Israel and globally require more planning and a longer timeline.
Trial sponsors need to:
- Identify an appropriate clinical trial services provider
- Work with GMP regulations
- Understand regulatory and distribution timelines
Clinical Trial sponsors adding Israel as a phase II selection need to be aware of Israel’s requirements such as:
- The considerations of shipping from your clinical trial services provider into Israel
- Requirements for recertification
- Israeli QP requirements
- Returns and reconciliations
Download and listen discussions around the significant jump from phase I to phase II clinical trials in Israel and the clinical supply chain considerations of choosing Israel as a phase II trial location.