Tim Roberts, Chief Commercial Officer, sat down with Pharma’s Almanac’s Scientific Editor in Chief David Alvaro recently to discuss the advancements in oncology, the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the industry, and why PCI is well-positioned to be a successful company for years to come.
Topics covered include:
- Characterization of the current landscape of small molecule APIs and biologics, including the size of each sector and the rate of acceleration in development.
- How biologics, high potency small molecules and other modalities are really advancing the therapeutic possibilities for oncology
- How the impacts of Covid-19 combined with other drivers have shifted private equity and investment into research and development and other aspects of healthcare
- How much of a priority the industry is placing on things such as onshoring of manufacturing, domestic sourcing, cold-chain investments and other steps to strengthen and streamline the supply chain.
- The shortage of fill-finish capacity in the industry and the steps that PCI has taken to overcome that limitation and help smaller scale fill-finish capabilities for Phase I and II studies, as well as the acquisition of LSNE for large scale pharma.
We are committed to supporting clients at every stage of the manufacturing cycle, delivering best-in-class services efficiently and effectively.
Find out more about our fully integrated CDMO Services.