Outsourcing in Clinical Trials UK & Ireland
14th-15th June, 2022
We’ll be at the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials UK and Ireland event at the Hilton Park Lane Hotel, London on 14-15 June.
This exclusive event brings together attendees from established pharma, large and small, alongside biopharmaceutical companies and gives the opportunity to dive into the operational challenges and innovations in clinical development found within the UK & Ireland region.
Hear from industry-leading speakers, Learn what is round the corner in terms of future trends and get the latest knowledge on new and upcoming disruptors.
The 2022 program boasts multiple streams across two days, jam-packed with content.
- CASE STUDY: Setting up a clinical trial from the perspective of a small biotech: challenges and lessons learned.
- Getting your pharmaceutical products seamlessly into the US: what you need to know
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Is decentralisation the future for clinical trials in the UK and Ireland?
- CASE STUDY: Innovation in clinical trials and leveraging technology to improve patient involvement and engagement.
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Assessing the impact of the evolving political and economic landscape on running clinical trials in the UK and Ireland
- Leveraging the power of supply chain technology