Patient-specific (autologous) ATMPs are arguably the most extreme supply chain management challenge the world has ever known. There is a way to beat it, but it calls for a paradigm shift for the pharmaceutical industry.
Join our expert panelists as we explore:
- The challenging biologic nature of ATMPs
- Managing highly-sensitive temperature control storage and distribution
- Chain of custody challenges between multiple stakeholders, from collection to delivery
- Navigating the regulatory terrain of clinical trials
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Cold Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Trial Managers/Directors
- Operations Executives
- Storage and Logistics Professionals
Join PCI’s Gavin Morgan as he discusses the Cold Chain challenges of Patient-Specific ATMPs.
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: Meeting Cold Chain Challenges of Patient-Specific ATMPs
Date: 8 Feb 2022