Join us in Philadelphia on 20-21 September 2022 for the Generis American Pharma Outsourcing Summit, designed to provide pharmaceutical executives with current trends, strategic insights and best practices in manufacturing, outsourcing, capacity management, quality assurance, quality control, regulatory compliance, operational excellence, supply chain, and logistics.
The 21st Annual Contracting & Outsourcing Conference & Tabletop Exhibition will be held September 22-23, 2022 at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, NJ, located in the heart of New Jersey’s pharmaceutical industry. The two-day conference and one-day exhibition on September 22nd provides the perfect venue for easy, informal discussions for manufacturing, packaging, laboratory services and more! The tabletop exhibition will be held one day only on Thursday, September 22nd with an additional half day of sessions held on Friday, September 23rd.
Additional topics to be presented at the summit will include:
- Examining CDMO selection and management techniques
- Sourcing and selecting partners with technical capabilities and mutually aligned goals
- Selecting the right tools to effectively manage quality and compliance program
- Best practices for reviewing quality and performance metrics
- Methods to mitigate risk and avoid product shortages
- Improving supply-chain traceability with track-and-trace serialization
- Optimizing your supply network using automation and real-time data
Katie Pronovost and Michael Mutnansky will also be available at Booth #110 to discuss how our services and digital technologies will support your pharma outsourcing questions and needs
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: Generis American Pharma Outsourcing Summit
Date: 20-21 September 2022
Where: Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown