GCSG’s European Knowledge Forum (EFK)is the premier event for clinical supply professionals in and across Europe!
Join us in Athens in October 2023 to network with your clinical trial supply peers, share best practices, learn how to tackle the unique challenges of day-to-day operations as well as prepare for future changes to the clinical supply chain. Our unique formatting enables in-depth conversations and the ability to choose your own agenda so you can focus on the topics you care about most.
Attend the 2023 knowledge forum to learn:
- Understanding Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Clinical Supply Chain
- New Concepts in Pooling Supplies, Using Master Protocols and Submission Strategy
- Improving Communication: Getting Giving Clinical Trial Supplies a Seat at the Table
- Spotlight on China – More than tea and temples, What to know when planning your Clinical Supply Strategy for a population above 1.4 billion!
- Industry Evolution – A vision of the clinical supply chain in the next decade
- What to Know & What to Avoid to Experience the Greatest Success when Sourcing Comparators
- Optimising the Clinical Supply Chain with Digital Tracking Technologies
The European Knowledge Forum is centered around educating the next generation of clinical supplies professionals and connecting them with industry experts. Our most seasoned expert members are ready to share insights into a wide variety of issues.
PCI Services are sponsoring the event and Gavin Morgan will be part of the Import/Export Bootcamp Forum on the first day 8:00 am – 4:00 pm as well as speaking about ‘Logistical challenges to Clinical Trial Management’ on the 11th & 12th. Ed Groleau will also be speaking, covering ‘Preparing to Outsource & Selecting the Right Vendor’ – 12th October
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: GCSG 2023 European Knowledge Forum
Date: 10th - 12th October 2023
Where: Dolce Athens Attica Riviera