GCSG’s US conference is the premier event for clinical supply professionals to tackle the unique challenges of day-to-day operations as well as prepare for future changes to the clinical supply chain.
Join over 400 clinical supply professionals across biotech/pharmaceutical and vendor companies of all sizes and focuses and come together to network, share best practices and develop solutions. The unique formatting enables in-depth conversations and the ability to focus on the topics you care about most.
Attend the 2022 US Conference to learn:
- COVID impacts on the supply chain and resulting solutions
- Updates on the impact of Brexit
- Direct-to-patient supply chain practices
- Just in Time labeling
- IRT blinding considerations and re-supply strategies
- Import & export requirements
- Cell & Gene case study