We’re exhibiting at the DIA Canada Annual Meeting in Ottawa from the 18th – 19th of October. This event now includes a track for Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies!
This Annual Meeting promises to deliver a comprehensive overview of the current biopharma and device landscape in Canada while sharing insights into Canada’s broader role in global healthcare product development.
Subjects up for discussion will include:
Gain a clearer understanding about Health Canada’s modernization initiatives with complementary perspectives from industry on:
- Regulatory Review of Drugs and Devices (R2D2)
- Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence
- Innovation and Collaboration in Oncology
- Overview of Health Canada’s “Agile Licensing for Drugs”
- Overview of Health Canada’s “Agile Licensing for Medical Devices”
- Focused track on clinical research development and operations for industry
- Includes Health Canada’s approaches to the modernization of clinical trial regulations, patient contribution to resource development, and its potential to transform the way we conduct clinical research
- Gain insights from industry, regulators, and patients on clinical trial design and conduct
- Review real-world insights into the benefits and challenges of incorporating real-world data/evidence into decisions about clinical trials
- Gain insights on the importance of the transparency of clinical trial information and measures
New to our program this year, this track will provide a comprehensive overview of Canada’s regulatory environment in the field of clinical safety and pharmacovigilance for biopharmaceutical products and medical devices. Enjoy an overview of key considerations for successful risk minimization, Discuss good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP) Inspections, the impact of Vanessa’s Law, and the use of AI.