CLINICAL TRIAL SUPPLY ROUNDTABLE FORUM 2021 – dedicated to bringing delegates together to share best practices and develop solutions to trial supply challenges by taking part in up to eight interactive roundtable discussions.
The Clinical Trial Supply Roundtable Forum offers a unique opportunity to come together in a virtual environment. Hosted by industry experts and each focused on a single issue, roundtables are an exciting, interactive way to build your personal network and learn from the experience and expertise of others.
Roundtable sessions taking place across the event will include:
- Direct to Patient Clinical Trials: A “Pharmerging” market
- Exploring the Benefits and Drawbacks of IRT in Adaptive Trials
- Protecting Patients and Adding Value – The Importance of good Packaging and Labelling
- Tried and Tested: Getting Clinical Logistics and Shipping Right
- How to ensure clinical trial continuity during times of supply chain disruption
PCI Services are attending this virtual event on 30th March 2021, from 8:45 am EST.
Registration is now open. For more information, please see the event website
Event: CLINICAL TRIAL SUPPLY ROUNDTABLE FORUM 2021
Date: 30th March 2021, 8:45 am EST
Where: Virtual Forum