Clinical Trial Supply New England 2022 will gather the key stakeholders from the clinical trials community for an in-person meeting, including representatives from the FDA, US Customs and Border Protection, Biogen, Sanofi, Blueprint Medicines Corporation and many more.
With interactive session formats, fresh content and networking, the event will provide unparalleled opportunities for collaboration between players across the whole industry.
Topics up for discussion across the two days will include:
- How to ensure your clinical supplies pass US border control from the CBP perspective
- Navigating the long term effects of COVID: improving your supply chain risk management strategies
- Empowering Excellence in R&D through process efficiencies
- Post-COVID: uncovering new trends within the clinical supply chain
- Pain points in the clinical supply chain: overcoming common challenges
- Mitigating medication errors in clinical research
Don’t miss out, book your place now.
Laura Zenker and Umber Rana from PCI will be available at booth #2 to discuss your global clinical supply chain questions and needs
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: Clinical Trial Supply New England
Date: 8th-9th March, 2022
Where: The Westin Waltham Boston