Clinical Trial Supply New England 2022 will gather the key stakeholders from the clinical trials community for an in-person meeting, including representatives from the FDA, US Customs and Border Protection, Biogen, Sanofi, Blueprint Medicines Corporation and many more.
With interactive session formats, fresh content and networking, the event will provide unparalleled opportunities for collaboration between players across the whole industry.
Topics up for discussion across the two days will include:
- How to ensure your clinical supplies pass US border control from the CBP perspective
- Navigating the long term effects of COVID: improving your supply chain risk management strategies
- Empowering Excellence in R&D through process efficiencies
- Post-COVID: uncovering new trends within the clinical supply chain
- Pain points in the clinical supply chain: overcoming common challenges
- Mitigating medication errors in clinical research
Don’t miss out, book your place now.