Join us for the 2022 BioProcessing Network conference in Sydney from the 18th to the 20th of October!
There’ll be presentations about new data, concepts and emerging trends in the bioprocessing field, get the opportunity to network and discuss in an informal environment at an iconic waterfront venue in the heart of Sydney.
The annual BioProcessing Network conference gathers together researchers, manufacturers, suppliers and others with an active interest in bioprocessing as applied to a broad range of industrial and academic research areas.
The conference organising committee welcomes presentations that cover the broad range of bioprocessing applications and technologies that are current and emerging and of interest to the sector.
This year’s conference focal areas will include:
- COVID vaccine developments – new approaches, process development and production, workforce development
- Applications for RNA – new targets, process development, production methods and manufacturing
- Cell & gene therapies – production challenges, emerging technologies, new targets
- Bioprocessing challenges for emerging therapies- including: bacteriophage, extracellular vesicles, new monoclonal antibodies, manufacturing challenges
- New technologies- including process analytical tools, digital modelling, synthetic biology
Don’t miss out!