BIOMED is Israel’s premiere and most established life sciences conference. It has positioned itself as the main annual meeting place for both Israeli and international players.
The event brings together leading biotech, pharma and medical devices CEOs, heads of R&D, top academics, and healthcare life science investors worldwide for networking opportunities to promote the translation of inventions into medicines distribution in and across health systems. It provides a unique and exuberating occasion for discussions, panel presentations and product demonstrations, all paving the way for new business collaborations.
The conference will discuss 15 main topics, throughout which the aging population and AI technologies will be consistent underlying themes. These themes reflect biomed exigencies resulting from an ageing population with a variety of chronic diseases, a lack of medical professionals, a profusion of data which must be analysed to realize its potential value, issues concerning the quality of life and the escalating cost of healthcare.
- Longevity – How to Complete the Centenarian Decathlon?
- Do we Know Enough About the Brain to Treat Neurological Disorders?
- Are Cancer Therapeutics Fulfilling the Promise?
- Can we Successfully Diagnose and Guide Patients’ Optimal Cancer Treatment?
- AI tapestry: optimizing the interaction of AI and Biopharma
- Facts and Myths on Ex-Liver Delivery of Nucleic Acid Therapeutics
- Patients are Consumers at Home – How Far Can They Manage Their Health?
- Robots Dancing with Humans in the Healthcare Systems and Homes
- Are Medical Devices Still Relevant in the Context of New Biology?
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food
- How do we make Academic Translation Medicine replicable and relevant?
- Bio Convergence – Everything That Rises Must Converge
- Skin Health and Beauty
- Workshop: Winners and losers of recent and future pricing models: the new dinosaurs (Biopharma and Medical Devices)
- Workshop: Tectonic Regulatory Shifts and Their Impacts (Biopharma and Medical Devices)
The team from PCI will available throughout the event to discuss how we can be your bridge between life-changing therapies and patients
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: Biomed Israel
Date: 16th - 18th May 2023
Where: InterContinental David Tel Aviv