We’re exhibiting at AusBiotech 2023! So join us in person for Australia’s largest life sciences conference in Perth
The AusBiotech 2023 conference programme features keynotes and panel sessions and highlights the pressing and emerging topics facing our Australian biotech sector. Join us in person to celebrate and connect with our thriving Australian and global biotechnology network throughout the biggest week in biotech.
Subject sessions at the conference will include:
- Partnering across Australia and beyond with global pharma
- The why and how of ESG
- The future of the health technology sector is digital
- GMP manufacturing in Australia: status and outlook
- Forging the path with AI and machine learning in clinical trials
- Navigating the future: predictions and potentials of Australian biotechnology
- Revolutionizing medicine: exploring the potential of RNA therapy in the evolving biotech landscape
Jon Fairweather, Lulu Yuan and Robbie Stewart from PCI Pharma will be available at Booth#80 to discuss how our CDMO Services and digital technologies will support your Biotech needs.
To arrange a meeting time in advance, please complete this form:
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: AusBiotech Conference 2023
Date: 1st - 3rd November 2023
Where: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre