AAPS PharmSci 360 combines all the energy of a large scientific conference with the intimacy of a niche meeting.
- Five robust tracks covering all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences
- Dynamic Solution Center floor divided into neighborhoods that mirror the tracks
- Hundreds of exhibitors with dozens of additional learning opportunities
- Thousands of scientific posters featuring the latest, most innovative research in the field
- An indispensable Career Development Center offering management and communication training, as well as opportunities to update your LinkedIn profile and meet with recruiters
- Unlimited networking opportunities to build on existing relationships and grow new ones
Each track is split equally between chemical and biomolecule areas, resulting in 10 sub-tracks covering the research and challenges making the biggest headlines in the pharmaceutical sciences today.
George Thibeault, Ryen Sack and Nadine DuChateau from PCI will be at AAPS / PharmSci 360 and available to discuss your clinical trial needs
For more information or to register for this event, please see the event website
Event: AAPS/PharmSci 360
Date: 03-06 Nov 2019
Where: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Country: United States